BCM location, 94 Chrysler Sebring Conv.?

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to figure out the location of my Sebring's BCM; my mechanic tells me it needs to be replaced, but I'm a few states away and trying to locate the part via salvage yards. Chilton guide doesn't mention the BCM (that I could find, anyway), but it DOES talk about the PCM. I didn't think they were the same thing, but I guess I could be mistaken.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!

- G

Reply to
gcpantazis

on my 94 Concorde its under the passenger side kick panel right in front of the door or there abouts........try there

Reply to
robs440

DO NOT PURCHASE ONE FROM A JUNK YARD!! you will be asking for trouble, these modules talk back and fourth to each other and learn things from one to another, if the BCM that u install from a junk yard has other options that the original didn't have it will think it has it and cause massive problems. but it is located at the left kick panel, just above your left foot.

Reply to
maxpower

Are you sure it's a 94? Because there is no sebring convertible for 1994! That is why you cannot find it! Either you have a lebaron Convertible for

1994, or you have another year for a sebring convertible. And in either case the Body Control is under the dash.
Reply to
hartless

Sorry, I got mixed up; my Olds is a 94, the Sebring's a 96.

Thanks for the location, though! :)

Reply to
gcpantazis