Going by the experience of so many on that particular model, the head gasket would definitely be my first suspision. Wash it down and see where the oil comes from first.

***
Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

Dale you can bet if the head gasket was not replaced with the new updated multi-layered gasket that your leak is the head. yes it will leak all over the trans, the cam shaft sensor o-ring going bad will also do that and yes, if you have a rear main leak it will do that also. my advise to you is if you cant get under it to see the oil pouring out, have an oil dye test done on it. It will show all leaks.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower