Neon Fuel supply line question.

Does anyone know where one could get one at a reasonable price? The dealer wants appx $100 for the short piece with it's two nylon connectors. I saw them for $19 for Caravans Vipers and Stratus'. TIA

Reply to
Husky

What are you talking about??? Fuel Line goes from the engine to the fuel tank. Does this Neon have an engine size or a particular year that it was made?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

I'm talking about the "Fuel Supply Tube", it's official nomenclature. It connects to the "fuel rail" from a location on the passengers side of the fire wall.

Husky

Once again< you dont post a year or engine size so dont expect to get much help with pricing, Had you done that I could have looked it up and gave you the price and maybe even had the part you were looking for. Good luck

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

-- Message posted using

information at

damnnickname

Sorry, It's a 2000. The engine is the standard 4 cyl. The part is like the one I posted the link to. TIA

Reply to
Husky

Sorry, It's a 2000 4 cylinder. The part appears to be exactly like the one in the link I posted.

TIA

Reply to
Husky

yup you can go to a junk yard and buy that part for maybe $10.00 and you will end you search and i belive they are all the same from 1998 through 2000 good luck

Reply to
truckdriver