Charger Clone For Sale

I have the car I was unsucessful uloading pics on ebay at:

I also have addition photos at:
I want to find this car a good home so I can start my next project.....

Thanks, Jason

Reply to
Jason Needham

Must have a nasty vibration now, judging by the way the forklift is lifting the car. Almost always results in dented/bent driveshaft.

Reply to
Road Runner

In a word "UGLY" comes to mind...

Pete..

Reply to
Pete & Cindy

Bro, you drove a Hyndai Santa Fe and "Moved UP" to a Caravan.........You probably voted for John Kerry as well LOOSER!! Jason Needham

Jason Needham

From what I've found so far, there was no Charger in '78. In '78, it became the Magnum. Monaco, yes. To call it a Charger is misrepresentation, as in fraud. But why put Road Runner emblems on it? That was a Plymouth. I have to agree that it does look pretty stoopid.

Larry

: >> I also have addition photos at: : >>

: >> I want to find this car a good home so I can start my next : >> project..... : >>

: >> Thanks, : >> Jason : >

: >In a word "UGLY" comes to mind... : >

: >Pete.. : >

Reply to
Larry

That is a fair and honest assessment, I just took offense to anyone driving a Hyndai passing judgement.

Have a good one, Jason

Reply to
Jason Needham

IF that is original mileage, the purple paint, spoiler, scoop and scitzophrenic trim stripes just cut the value of the car in half and reduced the number of potential buyers by at least as much.

UGLY doesn't QUITE cover it.

And there WAS a 1878 Charger - only the SE model which was really a re-badged Cordoba. The car in question MAY have been a charger, but it is not obvious from the pictures. There are only 5 1978 chargers on the charger registry, so it would be a relatively rare mopar if unmolested.

Reply to
clarence at snyder dot on dot

I'd rather drive a Hyundai than that thing, that's embarrassing.

Reply to
David B.