CD Player installed and door locks quit

Hi, I just got a new cd player installed in my car (96 Dodge Stratus) and now several things quit working. The cd player itself does not work, the automatic door locks quit working, the dome light quit working, possibly the ignition light and the trunk light are not working. No fuses appear to be blown, tried replacing the one that relates to most of these items anyway and it still does not work. Does anyone have any ideas? I cannot survive without my radio! :(

Reply to
amsmi80

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:
Hmmm. Take it back to whoever installed it?

Reply to
maxpower