codes for transmission

I have a 02 Intrepid R/T and am receiving codes p0700 and p0740. I know that they are for the transmission system and convertor clutch circiut malfunction. But what do I look for? I have driven it over 1000 miles since the codes came out. It runs very good and shifts normal. I have 112000 miles on it. It did have warranty work on it at 69000 miles. The valve body was replaced. The car didn't shift when the valve body went out. Any ideas?

Thanks Larry

Reply to
lybarra