Getting extremely frustrated

:evil: I have a 2002 Dodge Stratus, in 2004 i?ve had to change the transmission which cost me around 2500 now I?ve had to spend an additional 1000.00 and the vehicle is still not fixed. It starts up extremely loud (extremely) it tends to shake when I first start up and if I?m at a stop it only seems to shake if the air or heat is on then i?ll turn it off it stops shaking. The engine light comes on then off on then off...its been to the dodge dealer and they "fixed" it but not really...any ideas...

Reply to
csaujon

when the check engine lite came on what was the fault code????? What did the dealer do and by all means......what engine is in this vehicle?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Auto Inspector