Headers for big block A-body

Hey, was wondering if anyone knows if "block hugger" style headers will fit a big block equipped A-body and clear the steering column. I know tti makes long tube race headers that fit, but they cost about $800. The block huggers are much less at about $190, which puts them right in my price range. Thanks!

Reply to
sackattack84

alt.hi-po.mopars......great place to ask that one

Reply to
rob

Reply to
Dodge-Him