Damsel in distress... Myvan keeps overheating.I have put over $1000 into it
and it still has reoccuring problems. I think that when people see a single
woman they get over. I know they do. It overheats, stops, doesnt start,
shuts off in the middle of me driving. Esp when its raining. Any1 out
there know any info that can help me?? I need my van. It's nice but too
much mechanical problems as I have stated.
more information please:
1. Did you hear the fun running as it overheats?
2. Did anybody checked for stuck thermostat?
3. Did you check if your raditotor is clean(outside for proper air
4. Did anybody check if you have air in the system (expecially if you
have 4 cyclinder car)
5. Check the oil, if it is muddy looking (if so, sorry)
6. When the car is cold, open the radiotor cap and run the car to see
if you have any bubles in the radiotor. (if so, sorry)
give more information,
PS: we donot need your phone number, just year, model, previous
problems, engine size, etc...
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.