How to remove wiper arms on 2001 Dodge Caravan

The wiper arm on the driver's side is barely operating. I would like to remove it to see if there is any damage to the assembly, but don't want to risk further damaging the arm taking it off wrongly.

Please help.

Reply to
richard.moose

What is it that makes it not working properly? Is it just loose and not moving? If this is the case raise the cover on the arm and tighten the 15mm nut . make sure when you do this both wipers are parked in the parked position. Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

You are correct, it is loose and not moving. When I took a look at the arm, it appears as though the "teeth" on the arm itself have been worn away. I will try tightening harder while i am waiting for a replacement arm to get to me.

Thanks for the swift reply.

Moose

Reply to
mulletma5ter