Jack Point

I know this a really stupid question. But I am having one hell of a time finding the jack points on my 2002 Neon. Can someone please help?

Reply to
sgauer

"sgauer" wrote: "I know this a really stupid question. But I am having one hell of a time finding the jack points on my 2002 Neon. Can someone please help?"

Look under the car just in front of the rear wheels and right behind the front wheels. You will see a notch in the unibody frame. The jack fits in the notch to lift the car.

Sarge

Reply to
Sarge