Keyless Entry

Hi. I have a pair of Neon SXTs, an '03 and an '04.

They both have the Keyless Entry and I've been looking around for ways to set some of the options. I'd like the get rid of the annoying chirp when locking the doors, press the unlock button ONCE and have ALL the doors unlock, etc.

Is there a clear guide on how to do this without going to a dealer? I'm going to check out both owner's manuals, but I don't recall reading anything about it in either.

Thanks.

P.S. Sorry about the crosspost, but alt.autos.dodge has been sort of dead lately.

Reply to
soxinseven

Check the owners manual. My 2003 Dakoka's manual has all the user settings available.

"soxinseven" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Reply to
Bill

Sure enough, it was all detailed in the manual. I feel bad for the people who payed to have these things done.

Reply to
soxinseven

I don't. If they are dumb enough not to RTFM they get what they deserve.

Reply to
Bill 2