Need help with my 1997 Grand Caravan Evaporator

I bought a 1997 Grand Caravan last week it has 42k miles on it well took care of . But the Evaporator is leaking they want 900 plus tax to fix. Now I always worked on my cars and I was hoping you guys can help me with my problem here. I can't find a diagram for taking this out if I could see what I'm getting in to and what to take apart I can do this. so if there is someone out there that can help me with some pictures or diagrams I would appreciate it thanks

Reply to
spider69

ok got this fixed cost 145.88 for the evaporator and one day and 85. to get it recharged. I went to the dodge dealership and ask someone in service what would be the best way of going about this. he show me what to do it turn out to be just as easy as he explained. and by the way I checked for diagrams on the internet none to fine.

Reply to
spider69

Did you make a video to share with us? Or at least take lots of pics?

Reply to
me!