Need help with my 1985 GT

Hey Guys,

I have a 1985 Mustang GT, 5 speed. Yesterday I took it out for a short spin. Parked her and then maybe 10 minutes later I could hear noises coming from it like a gurgling.......like water squeezin out through a tight space.........so I look underneath and see anti-freeze pissin out from the rear-driver's side portion of the engine. Anybody gotta a clue as to what this could be? I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Reply to
Steph

Check the rear of the intake manifold. They are prone to corrode around the coolant passages. Otherwise top up the rad and get it pressure tested. The leak should be quite apparent judging by your description. StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

Reply to
Erik D.

That's what I was thinking........if it's a frost plug then it won't be very expensive to repair, but will this intake manifold corrosion be an expensive fix?

should be quite

Reply to
Steph