Re: Intrepid cruise control

1994 Intrepid. Cruise control quit working. When I turn on cruise and

> then set it, the cruise control light on the dash flashes for about 1/4 > second and goes off. > > What's the best thing that this could be, and the worst? > > I suppose it means a new computer or something that'll cost a bunch?? > > DH in Denver

Im only going to reply to one of these post. The first thing you need to do is see if there are any faults codes and then with a scanner you will have to see if all the inputs are doing when the speed control is requested on. switches, brake switch. servo, PCM, wire issues can all affect the operation of speed control

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower