Re: Trans advice for a '95 Caravan

We took the kids to school and it was shifting fine then on the way home it quit. Then a few days later it started shifting again. Drove it a few miles and it would come out of low gear. It will go into reverse fine and pull forward sometimes and sometimes it wont. What should I do.

Reply to
prowrench6

Start your own thread and post more vehicle information.

Reply to
Wrench007 via CarKB.com