Reaching rear-side spark plugs by tip the whole v6 engine forward

Hi,

I am thinking about tipping the whole engine forward in order to have easy access to the spark plugs in rear.

How do I do this on Caravan 97 ? What engine mounts should I release?

Thanks in advance, Jae.

Reply to
caravan

I needed a good laugh today. Thanks]

Reply to
maxpower

Not the best idea to date but I agree with Glenn, a good laugh.

Instead, try removing the cowl that contains the wipers, motor, and linkage. It opens up a ton of room and allows much better access to the back of the engine.

Best of luck, Tom aka "Mopar Maniac"

Reply to
Tom & Debbie Heintz