stalling when engine is almost hot

I Have a Dodge Caravan 1990, 3.3 engine 6 cyl. I live in Las vegas, this summer it?s been very hot, my engine runs hot during the day, and then the engine stalls, try to start a couple of time, and, putters and stops, try a couple of more times to start it and it runs fine. Coolant is ok, hoses are good, water pump a year old, fuel filter replaced. I read somewhere that, when crank sensor malfunctions, the engine stalls when engine a little hot. What you guys think? I will appreciate your feedback. Thank You.

Reply to
pepe