Engine won't start when hot, easily...

If the engine is warm and I try to start it, the starter seems to barely be able to crank. Is it a 'hot starter' problem? I don't have heater boxes, just J-pipes. I'm thinking it could be my timing or carb adjustment.

tia,

Reply to
Mel P.

Braukuche

We ended up rebuilding our engine with this issue... not sure if a rebuild adjustment was the needed thing or a rebuild.

Timmy

Reply to
MN AirHead