Starts after it clicks runs 20 mins and quits.

It is a 1996 dodge caravan. I have had the computer checked out, it passed. I have replaced with new parts the coil, distributor, cam sensor, crank sensor, sparks plugs and wires. Fuel pump was checked and passed. It has been on the computer system of a qualified dodge distributor. All that keeps coming up is change the cam and crank sensors. even when they have been changed. Please tell me what to do next.

Reply to
Kidder007