Wheel Lug Torque Spec

I'm looking for the wheel lug torque spec's for my daughter's 1999 Neon with steel wheels. She recently got the car and it didn't come with an owners manual (she has ordered one off of E-bay). The service manual I have (Haynes) surprisingly does not give the spec (or I didn't find it). I just changed her over to winter tires and torqued them to 110 ft/lbs...

Thanks,

Dave Young

P. S. I cross-posted this to the Neon group, hope I'm not violating any rules.....

Reply to
Dave Young

85 to 115 ft /pds according to shop manual

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Reply to