Won't Fire

1997 Dodge Status: Car turns over but won't fire....Any ideas what it might be?
Reply to
buffdaddy225

Could be out of gas.

Reply to
Dan C

What engine is in it? If it is the 2.4, check cam/crank position sensors, coil pack, fuel pump, fuel pump relay/ fuses...

Reply to
dotsdave

How do I know what engine is in it? I didn't post the question.

Reply to
Dan C

What engine is in it? If it is the 2.4, check cam/crank position sensors, coil pack, fuel pump, fuel pump relay/ fuses...

Reply to
dotsdave

ooops, hit the wrong reply link in google... (-:

Reply to
dotsdave

Why not learn how to use a newsreader program?

Google Groups sucks (for posting).

Reply to
Dan C

Works well when I am not on my own computer... I have been using usenet since '92, but thanks for the advice!

Reply to
dotsdave

It doesn't "work well". Notice that you don't quote anything about what you're replying to? Not good.

Then you should know better.

Reply to
Dan C

... that DanC is an asshole. See many previous threads on this topic for more info.

Reply to
flobert

Why do you feel the need for an unprovoked attack? Are you saying I'm not right in what I said above? Don't be an asshole yourself.

Reply to
Dan C