04 Dodge Ram 1500 lift kit problem

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 21:41:56 -0400, "Chris Thompson"

and what question is that? You guys turned this into a circus.

----------------- The SnoMan

SnoMan

"us guys" only took what you offerred. a little late to start whining.

Reply to
theguy

Really, then how come NONE of the Rostra electronic cruise control units I sell and install have no vaccum line hook ups, NONE use MAP, vaccum, or manifold pressure? They will ALL engage at 25 mph or higher, etc..

Oh hell you know it all.

Reply to
azwiley1

I tried it . even in "2" with 3200 RPMs the cruise still shuts off at 40 MPH. In the service manual it says it is designed to work above 30 MPH, but I was testing it this morning and had it set at 25MPH and it worked. I'm baffled but the dealer is supposed to fix it on Thursday.

Reply to
HomeBrewer

Yeah... Definately a vacuum problem. Def-def-definately. Uh-oh... three minutes to Wapner...

Hey Snoman... any other bright ideas?

Reply to
Tom Lawrence