04 Ram 1500 brake light leaking from satellite antenna

Rain is leaking into my cab, it's been raining steady for a couple of days, and I think ( it is ) it's my satellite radio antenna. Any one else have that problem and any fixes. I took it apart today to see but it was raining again so I couldn't do much. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Stardog

I'm assuming you're saying your satellite antenna wire is routed into the cab through the brake light. If it's leaking where the wire passes then just put a dab of silicone on it.

Reply to
miles

If you have a rear sliding window check that out. I thought I had water leaking in thru my 3rd brake light also, but turned out to be a piece of missing gasket on the sliding rear window.

Mando

Reply to
Mando