1996 Dodge 1500 4wd

Bought truck a year ago that was in mint condition. I have a water leak that is soaking the passenger side floor board.

I've read that it could possibly be the heater core...

Any ideas and how I could tell if it is heater core.

I appreciate the input guys!

Reply to
Fishy

Does it stink like anti-freeze? Is it dripping out of the floor vents? When you run the defroster, do you see a mist coming from the vents?

If no to all three, it's not the heater core. If it only gets wet when you run the A/C or the defroster, then I'd suspect a plugged evaporator drain. If it only gets wet when it rains, I'd first suspect a leaky third brake light gasket, then I'd suspect a leaking rear window seal, then I'd suspect a bad door seal.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence