1999 Dodge Ram 1500 w/5.2 liter A/C Problem?

Hello, I need some help please anyone!

I have a 1999 Dodge ram 1500 and every time I step on the gas to excellerate, the a/c turns off untill I stop excelleratig. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you

Reply to
kdliesch

Several possibilities:

A. Vacuum leak 1. Caused by battery acid dripping on, and eroding, cruise control vacuum line under battery tray 2. Broken/leaking vacuum line to front axle CAD (only applies to 4x4) 3. Leaking intake plenum gasket B. Bad check valve in vacuum line coming off passenger side of intake manifold C. Failed vacuum resevoir underneath cowl

Reply to
Tom Lawrence