Car wont start

I have a 1993 Buick Skylark with a 3300 Motor that I parked last fall and went to start it but no spark. I changed the crank sensor still no spark, I also changed the Module under the coils and still no spark, I checked the coils with an ohm tster and they checked out fine. I do have voltage to the crank sensor. I havent changed the computer could this be my problem to this? can anyone help with this problem Thanks

Reply to
MegroeG