2002 Dodge 1500 park lights out

Looking for help I have the vehicle mentined with a 4.7 litre loaded. One day after a trip I noticed I had no park lights including license plate. Everything else fine, signals haeadlights brakes. I suspected a gnd issue but come to the conclusion if it were why do the other lights trigger. I also look at and clened up the gnds harness connections and looked at the relays and fuses. I do get -12 off the relay and fuse but noticed +5 volts at the switch which if I recall should be - 5. I have exhaused all please someone help......

Thanks

Reply to
ldmd