2002 Durango Opener Instructions?

I have an '02 Durango which I bought used and did not get the owner's manual. Can anyone provide me with the instructions for programming
the built in garage door opener?

Hold #1 and #3 down on the overhead, until the display starts blinking. Then, press and hold the OEM transmitter button and the desired button on the overhead for a few seconds (the display will either blink, or will change the rate of blinking - going from memory here). If your opener uses a rolling code, you have to put the receiver into learning mode (consult your opener's manual), then press and hold your Durango's transmitter button until the receiver indicates it's learned the new transmitter (again, usually a blinking light). Note that on most openers, you only have 30 seconds to transmit once you put it into learning mode, so you'll probably need two people.
Incidentally, if you want, http://www.techauthority.daimlerchrysler.com sells owner's manuals for $10