Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Finally got the truck back
$1136 to get it completely rebuilt. It seems there was a lot of heat generated, somehow, inside the unit which caused some mechanical damage inside. I still have the parts. (in case someone wants to...
2
2

oil viscosity
I just bought a 2001 Ram, 3.9L. No owners manual. What is the reccomended oil viscosity for this time of year? Is it 5W-30 or 10W-30 or is there any change with the temperatures? Thanks.
44
44

Ping ........ Mac Davis
Anybody seen/heard from Mac since mid October? I thought South Mexico had internet. All his old email addresses are DOA as is his old web page. I didn't think the house was finished down there yet....
12
12

spark plugs, or "does something need to be fixed"
Got my truck back from the mechanic, they did replace my sparks. I asked for one, as a learning tool. Here's what it looks like: The outside electrode is a pretty even gray, with just the slightest...
5
5

New 2500 CTD
Anyone have a link to the specs on the new 6.7 CTD powered 2500? Stuff like who makes the transmission? What rear gears are available? Does the 4X4 front axle still not have locking hubs? Al
1
1

Screeching, screaming, whining charge meter on 1988 Dodge 3/4 ton

OT who has tried the floor moping robot -- wife wants to know
well the topic says it all. my wife wants to know if anyone (or their spouses) have tried the roomba scooba or some other variant of the floor moping robots. we have mostly hardwood with tile floor in...
18
18

head lights
it doesn't take much for people to show there power module and front deck controls the light format,high beam on low beam and fog lights are 's written in the computers far as slowing down, @ 4am you...
10
10

Flasher??
Where is the directional flasher located on a 06 Magnum?? No, not the wife's Roy
5
5

OT Ford/Navistar
Ok since we need something new to talk about. In this months 4 Wheel Drive (or 4 wheeler I don't recall) it has been reported that Navistar is no longer sending Ford engines claiming Ford is not...
5
5

2001 bed tie-down rings
I have an '01 4x4 1500 quad cab with the short bed. I was going to tie something to the bed when, lo and behold, there are no front tie down rings installed!!! I'm gonna add some to the bed floor,...
1
1

RE47 troubles get strange
Talked to shop today. They are still trying to figure out the problem. They had to put in new clutches. It was modded to hold 4, and said seemed as though 5 was tried to be put in it. They were not...
12
12

Seeking Shock Advice
Good morning fellow Ram Heads, 2004.5 CTD 3/4 ton ext cab 4 wheel drive, off road package, 6spd. 4.10 rear Now that the prerequisites are out of the way........... My truck has 65k miles and I am...
5
5

multitasking workers
They say that women are best at multitasking but this is rediculus ;
7
7

head lights
need help please I travel back roads that have a lot of deer and other critters crossing the road.I have already hit three there a way to get both the high and low beams on at the same time on a 2002...
4
4