Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

95 Dodge Ram 1500 Automatic Transmission is stuck in neutral.
I have a Dodge Ram 1500 that won't shift out of neutral. Regardless of where the shifter is it just sits there and revs up. I assume it's stuck in neutral because I'm able to tow is on all four...
5
5

Newest 47RE update
I got it in the shop yesterday. I called a while ago and they pulled the trans out this morning. Initial testing indicates low hydraulic pressure in the 3-4 range, which manager said that is the area...

bed tie-down
I've dumped my old plastic bedliner and was thinking about getting a Line-X sprayed in a '97 2500. The front tie down points in the bed used to be covered by a rubber plug -- but this looks somewhat...
16
16

All About Tools
1. DRILL PRESS: A tall upright machine useful for suddenly snatching flat metal bar stock out of your hands so that it smacks you in the chest and flings your beer across the room, splattering it...
1
1

Different Front Brake Pad Usage
I bought my truck with 30,000 miles on it about 6 years ago. Now I have about 104,000 miles on it. At 75,000 miles (about two years ago) I had to have my front brakes done. Unfortunatly the front...
11
11

Ping .... Roy...Denny
I went target shooting this morning and had brass slinging all over the place. First it was a Sig, then a Glock, then some 9mm I hadn't heard of before. Then out came the Steyr Aug A3 and the M4. That...
2
2

Re: Poam
Go away.

2006 Dodge Ram,
Today I Did My First Oil Change 18,000 km . The dealer has done one or two before me.. i am using amisoil synthetic and a fleetguard filter, are these any good?, my concern is that i found some metal...
1
1

deuce and a half
I was just reading aarcuda's comments in another thread, and the "deuce and a half" came to mind. Also, the Jeep. I Googled up the old deuce and a half. WOW, a whopping 104 horsepower! And IIRC, the...
16
16

1987 dodge ram truck pouring gas out of carb.
Sometimes when the motor is hot and been shut off for a little period of time, like runnin gin Home Depot. I come outside to restart it and its flooded, pull the breather top and its covered in gas....
3
3

1987 dodge ram 318 leaking a lot of coolant?
Ok my dodge ram leaks about a full radiator full of water in about 200 miles. I dont drive the truck much but anyways. The leak is from the rear of the motor. With the engine running and me on the...
3
3

OBD Codes/reader
I'm coming up to my 15,000 mile oil change, and I figure my check engine light will come on like it did for the first. What's the sequence for getting the codes to display, for clearing them, and...
4
4

Anti freeze breakdown.
Any of you folks heard or read about a anti-freeze break down? Seems that it creates a ammonia like smell and a white gunk that clogs the water passages. Been reading about it on a srt8 forum. Roy
12
12

HD Dodge chassis
The HD Dodge is being offered with a 5 speed automatic which is a 545RFE. There's also an option for a 6 speed transmission which gives no details other than an aux tranny cooler. the gentleman that...
5
5

Update on Detonating '99 360 Ram Van (100,000 miles)
I really appreciate all the advice in this newsgroup - you pointed me to some great sites, now I have photographic guides on how to do everything from the plug wire re-route to replacing the timing...
7
7