multitasking workers

They say that women are best at multitasking but this is rediculus ;

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

So the women sell engines when they're not working! Gotta do something in their spare time.

Reply to
miles

I've heard of toy being run off 110 instead of batteries but 6.5 horse vertical shaft............. freaking amazing!!!! Puts Roy's machine to shame..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Hey !! You've been hanging with "the machine" for about 8 months. I'm surprised you can pry yourself away from it long enough to get to the range.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

WTF am I missing? So someone is selling a B&S engine on Ebay!? Someone want to clue me in?

Reply to
Greg O

Read the entire ad.

Reply to
Roy

Bullshit!! You and ole Red have been fighting over it for years.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

You protest too much!