Air horns ..........

Page 3 of 3

And your fascination with other men's penises is ...............?

oh oh. i think beekeep may have hit a nerve this time.
x-no-archive: yes

Perhaps people are fascinated by your shortcomings, Steve. And your need for a "BIG HORN".
Big horn, small mind, small 'thing', annoying personality, immaturity, childishness, boredom, stupidity... I could go on....

I wouldn't let it bother you Steve. The next time a girl asks you "Who do you think you are going to satisfy with that little thing?" Answer "Me!"
beekeep

What is it with you? The question was about air horns, and you can't keep from talking about other men's penises. I don't need your "advice" on how to talk to girls, and would you please stop e mailing me? I will NOT meet you at the rest stop.
Steve
Steve B wrote:

This is the one you want. http://www.victorysiren.com/x/main.htm
--
Make friends with a few animals. Then you will become a cheerful man
once more and nothing will be able to trouble you.

Thank you, Beryl. It is refreshing and reassuring to see that there are people in this newsgroup who can read and comprehend simple questions.
Steve

Yup he sure has a grasp of what you need for your truck. It will make a heck of a addition. Get back to us when you guy's get it installed.

Why, are you hearing impaired, too?

well, i do think it is evident that you two (if there are two of you--i still think you may be the same person-at least i am hoping that two morons like you do not exist) think on the same level. now, i am not so sure that is a good thing.