I was about 3 miles from home. The truck said check gauges.
I saw that the battery gauge was over to 18 volts.
Everything seemed ok so I kept going as I only had a couple of miles to
Then I noticed my radar detector showing HIGH VOLTAGE. I unplugged it. Shut
off the radio and lights.
A half mile from home the battery gauge started going down to normal and the
warning light went out.
At home I checked all the cells in the battery. two were a little low. But
the terminals had the green corrosion on them so I cleaned them up and used
wd40 to oil them up and put them on.
Everything seems ok now, BUT, has anyone else had this problem??