"Big 3" mislabeling pickups in Mexico?

Well I got back from my trip to Mexico. Was not able to take my truck due to paperwork issue.

Anyway this is my first lengthy trip to Mexico since fall of 2002 and had my

99 1500 and was not paying much attention to other trucks back then.

This time I am paying attention to all 3 brands.

I starting noticing something quickly. Almost all trucks from around

2001-2002 to current are all labeled 2500 or 250, but only has the suspension of a 1500 or 150.

Anyone know what is going on with that?

Reply to
GeekBoy