TR: Disco in Mexico

Just got back from a 2500 mile surfing trip from Texas, USA into the interior of Mexico in my '03 Disco. The 3.5 litre came in handy for passing buses and trucks on the narrow Mexican highways.

Here are some photos:

Here are some video clips of driving in Mexico:

Cheers,

DCS '03 Disco

Reply to
Raoul Duke

Wow! Looks like you had a great time :-)

Jealous? Me? Never ... hope his wheels fall off ...

LOL Steve G

Reply to
SteveG

Looks like fun, but would you let someone who doesn't know what size his engine is drive you across Mexico? :)

Reply to
Exit

Oops. I short changed myself 1.1 litres. That's why one should not post immediately after driving 20 straight hours from Mexico. I must have been thinking of an old GM truck.

Reply to
Raoul Duke

Blimey! Compared to some of the drivers I've used in places like India, China and Siberia the fact that he knew there was an engine in it at all is a bonus ;-)

You can't afford to be too picky when it comes to local drivers. The Chinese were the worst by a long way - no offence to any Chinese on this NG BTW.

LOL Steve G

Reply to
SteveG

Hehe - glad you enjoyed your trip! :)