Built like a Mercedes (?)

That's up to you but you are very much mistaken. They don't start towing these things until Easter here though. Lots of commercial towing as well with huge numbers of livestock trailers at certain times but generally all the time.

Huw

Reply to
Huw

Yes.

Huw

Reply to
Huw

Netscape version 4 is a dinosaur. UPGRADE.

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Clare is right on about this. I own a couple of 1968 Buicks. Her estimates are very, very close.

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Own GM garbage, and you'll get a skewed view of the appropriate and normal length of life for an automobile.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Message from Richard Sexton written on 2/4/2006 1:19 AM:

Man, get off of that thing. These are what you want...

And/Or...

jcr

Duh. I did. To Opera. I just happen to remember that bug and the fix, that's all.

Reply to
Richard Sexton

The Yugo of browsers. Bah.

Use Opera:

Richard Sexton

Not as quickly as buying a Ford.

Reply to
Richard Sexton

Message from Richard Sexton written on 2/4/2006 3:45 PM:

Fine too. I figured you were married to the Mozilla base.

Reply to
jcr

Amen. *clink*

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

IS TOO!

Huw

Reply to
Huw

IS NOT TIMES INFINITY!

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

IS TOO TIMES INFINITY AND *BEYOND*

Huw

Reply to
Huw

Dori A Schmetterling

There's no such a thing as "beyond infinity". MOMMMMMM!

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Thanks for letting me know I missed one for the killfile. :)

Reply to
Arif Khokar

IS TOO 'TRIPLE' DARE and *BEYOND*

Reply to