Clicking right front brake

I have a problem with my front brakes. When I apply the brakes, there is a clicking from the right side front brakes. I changed the brake
pads and the noise went away. After about a year, the noise came back. Changed the pads again, but they were not worn out. Noise went away again.
Anyone got any ideas what the heck is going on here?
Thanks Reggie

Site Timeline