dealer recommendation

I'm looking for a used Dodge. Who do you folks recommend as an honest dealer in Alabama, Georgia or North Florida?

Reply to
Gerald Trevor

:)

That's like asking where to find a good woman in Dallas.

Craig C.

Reply to
craig

Isn't honest dealer an oxymoron

Reply to
TBone

Dealer? Honest? T-bone beat me to it, oxymoron.

Some will disagree, but if you are shooting in the blind and don't know someone you can trust, then I recommend Carmax. I have used them on and off for years, with only minor problems, which they made an effort to make right.

Hemi

Reply to
Hemi

All women in Dallas are good. And when they're bad....they're better :-)

Reply to
Gerald Trevor

In the NW Atlanta area I've had good luck with Dallas Dodge (Dallas GA) for sales, and Marietta Dodge for parts and service.

Reply to
Nosey

I've only had experience with Dallas Dodge with new sales, not used. I missed that the first time I read your post. Sorry.

Reply to
Nosey

Per BBB

Marietta Dodge: 11 complaints listed Dallas Dodge: 4 complaints listed

Reply to
Hemi

Guess that depends on how much money (and tolerance for pain) you have.

Craig C.

Reply to
craig

I didn't even think to look at the bbb website. Great info there. I recommended Dallas Dodge for sales. They only had one sales complaint in the past 36 months, and they resolved it. I recommended Marietta Dodge for the parts and service department and they also only had one complaint, and they made a "good faith effort" to resolve it whatever that means. Marietta Dodge is a much larger business than Dallas Dodge. It makes sense that Marietta had more complaints due to the volume difference. I don't know how many complaints car dealers typically get, but only one complaint at each dealer in the area I recommended in the past 36 months sounds pretty good.

Dallas Dodge: Number of complaints processed by the BBB in last 36 Months: 4 Number of complaints processed by the BBB in last 12 months: 2 Complaints Concerned Sales Issues: 1 Outcome of the complaint - Resolved: 1

Marietta Dodge: Number of complaints processed by the BBB in last 36 Months: 11 Number of complaints processed by the BBB in last 12 months: 4 Repair or Service Issues: 1 Outcome of the complaint - Company made good faith effort to Resolve: 1

Reply to
Nosey