Defalt codes and check engine light

I am working on a 2000 Dodge Durango with 4.7 The check engine light comes and goes. I checked the defalt codes and it comes up PO202,PO204,PO207, and PO208 any ideas where I could find out what these codes mean.The engine also just revs up once in while for no reason. Thanks for any input.

Reply to
shadetreemech

Those are all fuel injector codes (for cylinders 2, 4, 7, and 8). Look for a loose wiring harness somewhere between the injectors and the PCM.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence