Denny: Your office chair

Now that one I can't argue with for a minute!!! LMFAO

I had to get another one. A MN 91/30 laminated. That's only nine rifles and two handguns this year. Kim is stressed!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Would I ever tell a fib about you???

I'd like to go to the range but it is my right shoulder that is screwed up. I was think leaving the ar home and taking the sig's but the recoil.. I'd like to get out of this without any surgery. So no playing yet.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Do bears shit in the woods??????

Any defensive pistol training involves shooting with the weak hand. So there is your excuse to go plink. Just be sure to tuck your right hand in your rt rear pocket when you shoot.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Very good. Should be real interesting putting a few 357sig's down range with just the weak hand.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Have you ever tried it?? It may not be as bad as you think. If I can shoot my Model 500 weak hand only I'm sure you can handle a 357. Notice I didn't say how many shots tho.... very few!!!!

Go over to the 4x4 chevy truck group. Your old buddy is having fun over there...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Ya get a chance, fire a sig239 withchambered for a 357sig round. The damn thing is snappy as hell.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

are they looking for a knock sensor too?

Reply to
Chris Thompson

Roy,

Sorry for jumping in but I didn't want to start a new thread for this. What's up with your shoulder? My left one is screwed up. After 8 surgeries I'm still in a lot of pain and it's still messed up. If you can avoid it, don't let them cut on you. They messed mine up each time they went in there. Each time they promised they would fix it. I even had the sugeon that does the Dallas Cowboy's players work on mine. Didn't work. I was forced into disability retirement because of it.

Bob

Reply to
Bob M

All he needs is about 3 bee stings to the shoulder and he'll be good for a year.

beekeep

Yeah, I sting mine.

Reply to
beekeep

probably wouldn't work for Roy, Buggs...

Unless, of course, the pocket had a thumb hole.. *eg*

Mac

mac davis

I'm sure that what you meant to say was your "slightly less strong" hand, correct?? Mac

mac davis

I hear that.... they wanted to operate on my wife's rotator cuff a few years ago but she opted for cortisone treatments.. They only helped for a while and need to be repeated someday, but we've talked to several folks that had the surgery and are the same or worse now..

Mac

mac davis

you're not just stinging us along, are ya BK?? Mac

mac davis

The doc isn't really sure. I was pulling on something in work(fortunatly) and got a sharp pain and lost some motion. Could be a bad strain or a rotator cuff tear. Right now 10 days out it is sore. I've been going to pt to see how it plays out. Doc wants me to do about 3weeks of it then decide if some sort of dye and a scan is needed. Xrays shoued nothing.

I'm with you on this. Shoulders seem to be a hit or miss at best.

I'm 7 months from retirement and I want both wings fully functioning . I already have enough aches and pains.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Hey what's the weather? That race going to happen?

Roy

Reply to
Roy

One of the things your body produces when stung is cortisone. Yes Roy I'm serious about stinging it.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

I've heard about that. Does it really work?

Bob

Reply to
Bob M

I hurt mine at work also. The only reason I had them continue to work on it, other than they said it would be fixed each time, was because it was my only hope to get back to work doing what I was doing. I still miss my job and have struggled ever since to make ends meet. I even lost my 01 Ram 1500 over it. But that's another story.

Bob

Reply to
Bob M

Don't get him started

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Sorry to hear that Bob. My situation is a bit different. Working for the railroad comes under a bunch of fed employee protection's.

roy

Reply to
Roy