Dodge Ram 1500 2001 mist and smell of radiator fluid

Just purchased and notice mist and smell coming from vents. Keep reading that it might be a heater core, I don't have $600 for a shop to repair. What tools and things do I need to do it myself. Should I attempt it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
grovetree_3

not unless you feel comfortable removing most of the dash board. if you have done this before and have the correct tools it will take most of a day. i would start by getting some other prices. should be able to get it done for less. michael

Reply to
nunya