Dodge Ram 2500 Heavy Duty 2005 No more High Beam

Hello,

My friend run is truck on the high beam for a week or 2 because one of is nigh ligh was dead. But now the high beam don`t work anymore... I remove the bulb and check with jumper cable, the nigh ligh is dead but not the high beam. Did it have a fuse just for high beam ? Can the cable burn by using to much the high beam ?

Thank you,

Jonathan Lévesque

Reply to
RetsaM

I would think that a 2005 would still have some sort of warranty for a free repair.

Reply to
NerdRevenge