electrical problem.

I have a 92 dodge dokota had some elec work done on it put in a new computer and now i have no spark or gas spraying from the injector just thinking someone might know what this could be.

Reply to
kross118

What motor do you have? Did you check the fueses? I can look up some wiring info on this tomorrow at work. What was the reason they put a new computer in? Sounds like you had this problem before and they thought it was the computer? I see alot of shops replacing the computer when not needed.

Reply to
scrapir

whoever worked on it didn't have a clue.....

and/or

you installed a used computer.

~:~ MarshMonster ~is thunk'n that's what it might be~

Reply to
Marsh Monster