Engine Light continued.

Okay last time I had reported code 0237 using Autozone's code checker.

Today I used the on-off code checking. It flashed 2 codes. P1765 and P1693 in that order.

Different codes than what autozone's machine displayed.

Looking those up it comes to:

P1765: Open or short in the Transmission Relay control circuit.

P1693: The companion engine control module has shown a fault.

This is starting to me look like big money

Thanks Tom.

GB

Reply to
GeekBoy

Anyone know where the Transmission Relay control circuit is located?

Reply to
GeekBoy