For the second guessers/armchair quarterbacks

Food for thought........

Although it will likely make no difference since many have already made their minds up in spite of the facts..

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Bob Novak, there's a truly unbiased reporter/commentator; not.

Reply to
John Kunkel

Novak was not the author of the commentary in question.

Reply to
Max Dodge

...... as I said, their minds are made up ins spite of the facts.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

And wheee, I get to go to a party where a bunch of closed minders will be tonight......

Reply to
Max Dodge

Well, Bush was concerned that the whole golf course was covered with water!

Reply to
?

Never said he was. Any site with Novak's name is going to pander to those who worship at the altar of Conservatism in general and Bush in particular.

Reply to
John Kunkel

The essays didn't seem conservative or liberal, just to the point and backed by fact.

Reply to
Max Dodge

Sorry Scotty, your bizarre idea of "fact" is well known.

Reply to
John Kunkel

Typical reply from those without facts, whine about the person making the statement.

Back to your bliss, John......

Reply to
Max Dodge