found budd!

i know some time back there were several threads asking about budd cochran. just to let you know that budd is alive and well.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

I think that his recent posts tipped us off to that fact.

Reply to
TBone

Hey that's fantastic. Boy, I'm glad he's back. Always witty, and helpful and just the coolest, smartest guy you could ask for.

Budd

Just teasing ya, Nate, my long time friend

B.C.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

hadnt noticed any recent posts in here, but then again i dont follow the group closely.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Boy, nuthin' gets by you, does it?

;^)