Front speaker problem 1999 dodge ram1500

Is there anything other than the AMP fuse that is common to the front speakers? My front speakers quit and I have not been able to find the wiring diagram or any other useful information in repairing the problem. Does anyone have the wiring diagram they could copy and send to me?? rbariatsbcglobal.net replace the at with @

Reply to
Joe E. Blow