guns on campus

Is that the sound sheep lover makes?

Reply to
Ed H.

Add ole Denny onto that list. I didn't realize what I was missing over the last few days. This is good stuff...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Opps, I meant "Is that the sound your sheep lover makes?"

Reply to
Ed H.

Here Here. Something that I have still yet to figure out even after going back and reading everything again, is this. Why did you (Steve) find it necessary to come in to the conversation and flat out blatantly attack me? If you were confused, if you were unsure, if you simply wanted a little more clarification about it all, why didn't you just ASK?

Reply to
azwiley1

That's what bothered me too. It was as if he (Steve) was striking back at all the kids who picked on him (Steve) back in school. I hope he (Steve) is not the next one to "go out in a blaze of glory" like the maniac did which started this thread (not Beekeep).

Reply to
Ed H.

what????????????? you gotta be!!!!

heck we broke a many windows as kids here. =)

Reply to
Chris Thompson

Murphy wont be napping long.

Reply to
Chris Thompson

you forgot the old .22 automatic (yes its a round my grandmother has a .22 auto rifle)

Reply to
Chris Thompson

Yea Larry, that's it your charming personality!

*Big Grin*
Reply to
Chris Thompson

;^p

Thanks Chris! LOL

Reply to
azwiley1

I left out a bunch of older .22's.... .22 short, .22CB, .22CB short, .22CB long, .22 Hornet.... it's easy to lose track.

Are you referring to the .22 Winchester Automatic, used in the Winchester

1903?
Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Nope... 2C:39-1r defines "Weapons", and includes "slingshots", and 2C:39-5d defines as a 4th degree crime the possession of "other weapons not manifestly appropriate for such lawful uses as it may have". 2C:39-9d also makes it a 4th degree crime to "manufacture, transport, ship, sell, or dispose of a weapon, including [...] slingshots"

4th degree crimes can carry sentences of 1-3 years.
Reply to
Tom Lawrence

thedumbguy:

You've become, by FAR, the biggest fool in this thread. Are you pretending to not know what you did? Maybe hoping your buddies won't be smart enough to see it?

IDIOT, "that last part doesn't even make sense" to *you* because little punky wrote all of it, you never read any of it, and you haven't been following the thread. The punkster does NOT have a .357 Magnum. He's been crying repeatedly that his big bad gun is a .357 Sig, not Magnum. Get it? Your little lecture to Steve that "the magnum is the stable and we all knew that was what larry was referring to" was totally asinine! And this came mere *minutes* after you said Steve can't follow the thread, how funny!

:^)

Reply to
Beryl

Check last month's "Hole in the bed" discussion if you really want to see what a punk azwiley1 is.

a botched attack on SnoMan's reply, he became so flustered that all he could produce were emotional outbursts of profanity.And he fancies himself as calm and efficient with a gun.

Reply to
Beryl

"Beryl" wrote

Well, I admit I was confused by his claim of years spent in the military, yet he couldn't see the danger in banging away at an imaginary burglar with a large caliber handgun inside a residence. Guess he didn't do much shooting in the mess area.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Here's how I avoid confusion:

- azwiley1 is Gilligan.

- Roy is the Skipper, dutifully ready to aid his Little Buddy.

- thedumbguy is like the Professor, only stupid.

Reply to
Beryl

Well, well our troll is back. Things must have become a little slow at the rest area.

Reply to
<Roy

large caliber????? steve, it is very nice to see that you and beryl have formed a bond on this ng. everyone needs someone.

Reply to
theguy

yes but he and steve seem to have "found" each other at the rest stop.

Reply to
theguy

yes i believe her rifle is a Winchester. i only mentioned it because i knew of the round, its rather old and difficult to find replacement ammunition for it. (not something you just walk into the local gun shop and ask for anymore) its been quite a few years since i even layed eyes on the old rifle for that very reason. its stored away for its own safety.

Reply to
Chris Thompson