happy fathers day

hey, a happy fathers day to all of you.

and to those of us with a child in the military.......my most sincere wish that you get a phone call from that son or daughter today. it would sure make my day.

Reply to
theguy

I hate being the one to tell you this, but that ain't your kid!

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Back at ya!!

Reply to
Roy

I hear that....

Our kid isn't deploying for a few more weeks.... 15 month tours, now..

Reply to
mac davis

It's a hard job but somebody has to keep all the mothers happy....

+1

Denny

Reply to
Denny